Today is your last day to vote, so PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE VOTE. It’s as easy as clicking on this link and press vote and you’re done. No information required. Takes 3 seconds. You can vote until 4pm PST. Thank you so much to all of you that voted. I really appreciate it.
For today’s outfit I went simple: a white oxford botton top, skinny jeans, boots and a statement necklace. Sometimes simple is better. This top is perfect for this challenge as it allows me to style it in so many different ways.
Top (Jacob). Jeans (R W & Co.). Boots (Browns). Necklace (Etsy). Watch (Michael Kors).
Yesterday I received a message from Mona Lisa Mom letting me know that she nominated my blog for the Sunshine award. Lisa has been an avid reader who especially likes my fashion posts. Thank you so much Lisa. It means a lot to me that you nominated me, that you follow and like my blog. Thank you for your support.
The Sunshine Award is symbolized by a flower that one blogger can give to other “bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”.
As with most awards, the Sunshine Award comes with a few simple rules:
- Acknowledge the person who gave this award in a blog post.
- Do the Q&A below.
- Pass on the award to 10 deserving and inspiring bloggers, inform them and link to their blogs.
- Who is your favorite philosopher? Do Oprah and Deepak Chopra count?
- What is your favorite number? 9
- What is your favorite animal? monkey and dogs
- What is your favorite time of day? when my son goes to sleep, 8pm.
- What are your Facebook and Twitter? I’m working on it.
- What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
- What is your physical favorite activity? Yoga, dancing, bootcamp
- What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? latte, green tea
- What is your passion? my family, my blog, my career
- What is your favorite flower? Gerbera Daises or Roses
My 10 nominations:
Vancouver Motorbike Show
Every year my husband, son and I head to the motorbike show. My husband has a bike and he loves going to the show to look at his dream bikes. This year my son got really into it. He loved sitting on all the bikes, especially the ATV’s. He couldn’t get enough of those. Despite the fact that we were on the cleanse and weren’t in great moods, we had a great time. I love going and watching my husband’s face light up like he’s a little kid again. Below are some pictures.
As you can see from the pictures much fun was had for the boys!!! I also had a good time watching them.
Please don’t forget to enter here for my giveaway for a wardrobe remix. Also please don’t forget to vote for me in the Circle of Mom’s contest. Voting ends today. Just click here to vote. Thank you so much.
May this blog inspire you to nominate a blogger that you like for an award or let them know how much you like their blog.
Happy Hump Day Everyone!!!