When I saw this sweatshirt on J Crew’s site, I immediately fell in love with it. Jewelled necklines have been huge this Fall and Winter and I was waiting for just the right one. This sweatshirt did not disappoint!!! I was excited to wear it this past weekend, I even wore it to take my son to see Santa .The jewelled neckline takes this sweatshirt up a notch. I like that you can wear it with something as simple as leggings, or jeans or you can wear it with a shirk or my favourite leather leggings.
Sweatshirt (J Crew). Leather Leggings (RW & Co.). Heels (Aldo). Bracelet (Gigglosophy). Watch (Michael Kors).
Christmas shopping can be extremely stressful especially when shopping for someone that has everything. I thought it would be nice to compile a list of Christmas gifts that most women would appreciate. It’s got everything from candles, to sweaters, to make up, to coffee, to music, to jewelry and even a purse. For me Christmas isn’t about receiving gifts, it’s about giving them. It’s also about putting thought into the gifts I buy. I know that it can get overwhelming and daunting trying to find that “perfect” gift, but if you take the time to think about who you are shopping for and what they like, it isn’t so bad. The person receiving it will really appreciate it .
1. J Crew beaded sweater: $116. This sweater would make any woman happy. It’s warm and versatile and would make any outfit pop with the jewelled neckline.
3. Stella & Dot Red Cross Body Bag: $104. This fabulous cherry coloured purse also doubles as a clutch. Who doesn’t like a multi tasking gift!!!!!!
4. Banana Republic Fair Isle Sweater: $110. Ok I’m a bit biased, since I have this sweater, but in all honesty it’s the perfect holiday gift. I love the sparkle in it and the fact that it’s Holiday related.
5. Sephora Eye and Lip Palette: $19. This makes the perfect gift for any woman in your life that wears make up. It’s a great palette that has eyeshadows and lip glosses. It’s in a small bejewelled case that makes it convenient for when you travel.
6. Kelly Clarkson’s Christmas CD, Wrapped In Red: $7 (ITunes). I recently bought this cd while I was standing in line at Starbucks (genius of Starbucks to have it right at the cashier). I’m a sucker for Christmas cd’s and I’m also a huge fan of Kelly’s. This cd did not disappoint. Kelly’s rendition of some classic Christmas carols are amazing and I love some new songs she also has on the cd. This cd makes the perfect gift for any Christmas cd lover.
7. Sephora Lip Gloss Set: $19. This set includes 4 lip glosses that any woman, especially teenager would enjoy. The colours are neutral and would look good on any skin type.
8. Stella & Dot’s Kahlo Bib Statement Necklace: $238. Although this necklace is a bit pricey it is worth every penny. Again I’m biased because I have it, but it does make the perfect statement necklace. It adds sparkle and shine to your outfit and I love the mixed metals in it. Perfect holiday gift.
9. Sephora Nail Polish: $15. This set of 5 nail polishes is ideal for that woman who loves well manicured and polished nails!!!!! Great price point and would make a great stocking stuffer .
10. Starbucks Christmas Blend: $18.95 for 1 lbs. This popular blend is only available once a year and would make a great gift for any coffee lover in your life.
May this blog inspire/help spark some ideas for you.
Don’t forget to link up Thursday for my weekly Tres-Chic Fashion Thursday Link Up.
Happy Tuesday Everyone!!!!!!